This old map of Roscoe, Pennsylvania was first published in 1902 by Thaddeus Mortimer Fowler and James B. Moyer. T.M. Fowler was a prolific publisher of panoramic maps in the 19th century and Moyer was an artist who frequently collaborated with Fowler.
The map shows a bird’s eye view of Roscoe, PA as it looked at the beginning of the 20th century. Landmarks on the map include First National Bank of Roscoe, Hotel Roscoe, Roscoe Saw Mill & Boat Yard, Electric Light Plant, Fidelity Coal Mine, the Pennsylvania Railroad Station and more.
This old map of Roscoe, PA has been lovingly restored by the team at KNOWOL. Reproductions of the restored map are available on museum quality, archival paper to ensure that this piece of Roscoe history can be passed on to the next generation. Click here to get a copy of the map.